WASHINGTON MUSIC THEATER VISITOR GUIDE
Washington Music Theater (WaMu Theater) typically opens to the public one hour prior to the event, but this may vary based on the event. (Please note: event start time may be earlier than headlining act start time.)
WaMu Theater works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- All Guests purchasing alcohol, must present a valid ID (see below), regardless of what age they appear.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer/wine limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected and subject to arrest.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into WaMu Theater. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at WaMu Theater:
- A Driver’s License — A driver’s license issued by any U.S. state or any Canadian province.
- A U.S. Military ID — An official U.S. Military ID card, including active duty, reserve, retired, and/or dependent card.
- A State ID Card – An official state ID card issued by an U.S. state or Canadian province
- A current, unexpired Official Passport – Issued by any nation.
The following forms of ID are NOT acceptable at WaMu Theater:
- Punched ID’s are NOT acceptable at WaMu Theater.
- Expired ID’s are NOT acceptable at WaMu Theater.
- Temporary ID’s are NOT acceptable at WaMu Theater.
Pets are not permitted at WaMu Theater.
Service animals are permitted.
Tickets for WaMu Theater events can be purchased at the CenturyLink Field Box Office located on at the Northwest Corner of the stadium along Occidental Avenue.
The WaMu Theater Box Office is only open on concert days. Typically the WaMu Theater Box Office opens 2 hours prior to an event.
CenturyLink Field Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 2:30pm
**HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Overnight camping is not permitted on WaMu Theater property. Guests will be escorted off of the property. Guests are permitted to begin lining up at 8am on the day of the event.
Cell Phone & Camera Usage
Washington Music Theater encourages all guests to make sure your phone is on silent during a show. Depending on the event, taking pictures & video recording is allowed. PLEASE NOTE this policy may change on an event by event basis.
All patrons, including infants/children, are required to have an event ticket to attend events at WaMu Theater.
Coat check is not offered at every event. When there is a coat check, we do not check bags, skateboards, or other items at coat check. The charge is $5 per garment. Cash only.
Washington Music Theater has no formal dress code, however it is important to look at prohibited items (as indicated underneath) and to see if the specific event has a dress code.
Guests with Disabilities
Accessible seating is available for those who need it. For reserved shows, make sure to purchase a designated accessible seat when getting your tickets. For general admission shows, when you arrive at the venue, let the ushers know and they will work to find a seat for you on the accessible seating platform, note that seating is limited. For any questions regarding ADA seating please contact the Box Office at 206-381-7848.
Food & Beverage
Outside food & beverage, including water (unless in a factory sealed plastic bottle), is not permitted. There are concessions available for purchase inside the theater and depending on the event; alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Please view Alcohol Policies section.
Lost & Found
Lost items are only held for 90 days. Lost and Found Phone: 206.375.7544
The Lost and Found staff will secure all found items, make every effort to research, and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
If you properly identify items, you may arrange to pick them up during normal business hours.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We require picture ID at time of pick up.
With approved credit cards or a FedEx account, the Lost and Found Office can prepare items for shipment Monday – Friday before 3:30 p.m.
The Lost and Found Office can return small items via U.S. Mail, if you forward a self-stamped mailing container to the Lost and Found Office.
- Animals (Service animals are permitted)
- Beverages (factory sealed water is permitted)
- Bottles/Flasks (glass/aluminum/metal)
- Drug/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable products
- Flashlights/Laser Pens
- Detachable Lenses
- Jewelry with spikes/studs
- Laptop Computers
- Large Backpacks
- Masks (including face bandanas)
- Pepper Spray
- Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens)
- Selfie Sticks
- Stools or any equipment used to stand on
Prohibited Items are subject to change based on the event.
WaMu Theater has a strict No Re-Entry policy during events. If guests need to exit for a personal emergency, they should work with Guest Services before exiting the venue to make proper arrangements for re-entry.
All guests will be wanded or asked to walk through a metal detector before entering the venue.
All guests will have their bag searched before entering the venue.
The above items are subject to change based on the event.
Sign Language Interpreters
WaMu Theater is pleased to provide signed performances for our hearing-impaired guests for select concert events. Interpretation services are not guaranteed for every event; however, we will make every effort to accommodate each request with appropriate advance notice, at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. Please contact the Box Office at (206) 381-7848 for further information.
Washington Music Theater prohibits smoking.
Smoking and vaping is prohibited in Washington Music Theater and withing 25 feet of entrances and exits. Depending on the show, guests may bring in their smoking materials (including lighters). For all shows, guests MAY NOT use these materials at any time within the theater. Using them is grounds for immediate ejection under Washington State Law.
Paid parking is available in the CenturyLink Field Event Center Garage. The Sounder Train & Link Light Rail have stations near the theater. Please check their website for full service details.