WASHINGTON MUSIC THEATER VISITOR GUIDE
Washington Music Theater (WaMu Theater) typically opens to the public one hour prior to the event, but this may vary based on the event. (Please note: event start time may be earlier than headlining act start time.)
Pets are not permitted at WaMu Theater.
Service animals are permitted.
Tickets for WaMu Theater events can be purchased at the CenturyLink Field Box Office located on at the Northwest Corner of the stadium along Occidental Avenue.
The WaMu Theater Box Office is only open on concert days. Typically the WaMu Theater Box Office opens 2 hours prior to an event.
CenturyLink Field Box Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 2:30pm
**HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Overnight camping is not permitted on WaMu Theater property. Guests will be escorted off of the property. Guests are permitted to begin lining up at 8am on the day of the event.
Cell Phone & Camera Usage
Washington Music Theater encourages all guests to make sure your phone is on silent during a show. Depending on the event, taking pictures & video recording is allowed. PLEASE NOTE this policy may change on an event by event basis.
All patrons, including infants/children, are required to have an event ticket to attend events at WaMu Theater.
Coat check is not offered at every event. When there is a coat check, we do not check bags, skateboards, or other items at coat check. The charge is $5 per garment. Cash only.
Washington Music Theater has no formal dress code, however it is important to look at prohibited items (as indicated underneath) and to see if the specific event has a dress code.
Food & Beverage
Outside food & beverage, including water (unless in a factory sealed plastic bottle), is not permitted. There are concessions available for purchase inside the theater and depending on the event; alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Please view Alcohol Policies section.
WAMU Theater Menu
All Beef Hot Dog
Chicken Strips with Fries
Corn Dog Nuggets with Fries
Beechers Mac & Cheese (VG)
Pulled Pork Sandwich with Kettle Chips
French Fries (VG)
Stadium Nachos (VG)
Bavarian Pretzel w/ Cheese (VG)
Pirates Booty Popcorn (GF)
Doritos and Lays Chips
Rice Krispy Treats (GF)
Moose Munch Chocolate Popcorn
Landjaeger Bavarian Meats Snacks
Diet Coke/Coke Zero
Dasani/Talking Rain/Sparkling Ice
|Starbuck’s Box Menu|
|Espresso Drinks (Hot or Iced Available)|
|Caffé, Caramel or Vanilla Latte|
|Bittersweet or White Chocolate Mocha|
|One Extra Shot|
|Two Extra Shots|
|2% Milk or Soy Available|
|Muffins or Pastries|
|Tazo Hot Tea Bag Variety|
|Tazo Teas Variety|
|Chai Latte, Passion Fruit, Peachy Green, Sangria Black|
|All Starbucks Drinks are 16oz Grande|
Guests with Disabilities
Accessible seating is available for those who need it. For reserved shows, make sure to purchase a designated accessible seat when getting your tickets. For general admission shows, when you arrive at the venue, let the ushers know and they will work to find a seat for you on the accessible seating platform, note that seating is limited. For any questions regarding ADA seating please contact the Box Office at 206-381-7848.
WaMu Theater works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at every concession stand.
Guests who appear to be under 30 years of age must present a valid form of identification for alcohol purchases.
- Any guest who appears to be under age 30 must present a valid ID (see below).
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who are under 21 years of age.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer / wine limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by event.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at club locations until alcohol cut, which varies by event.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into CenturyLink Field. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show:
- The bearer’s date of birth,
- The bearer’s signature (except US Military ID),
- A photograph of bearer.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at CenturyLink Field:
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or ID Card issued by any U.S. State, U.S. Territory, and District of Columbia.
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or ID Card issued by any Canadian Province
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License
- U.S. Armed Forces ID Card (Encrypted signature & vertical format accepted)
- Merchant Marine ID Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
The following forms of ID are NOT accepted for alcohol purchases at CenturyLink Field:
- Punched IDs are NOT accepted
- Expired IDs are NOT accepted
- Temporary IDs are NOT accepted
- Vertical forms of ID other than the Department of Defense issued Common Access Card are NOT accepted
Lost & Found
Lost items are only held for 90 days. Lost and Found Phone: 206.375.7544
The Lost and Found staff will secure all found items, make every effort to research, and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
If you properly identify items, you may arrange to pick them up during normal business hours.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We require picture ID at time of pick up.
With approved credit cards or a FedEx account, the Lost and Found Office can prepare items for shipment Monday – Friday before 3:30 p.m.
The Lost and Found Office can return small items via U.S. Mail, if you forward a self-stamped mailing container to the Lost and Found Office.
- Animals (Service animals are permitted)
- Beverages (factory sealed water is permitted)
- Bottles/Flasks (glass/aluminum/metal)
- Drug/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable products
- Flashlights/Laser Pens
- Detachable Lenses
- Jewelry with spikes/studs
- Laptop Computers
- Large Backpacks
- Masks (including face bandanas)
- Pepper Spray
- Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens)
- Selfie Sticks
- Stools or any equipment used to stand on
Prohibited Items are subject to change based on the event.
WaMu Theater has a strict No Re-Entry policy during events. If guests need to exit for a personal emergency, they should work with Guest Services before exiting the venue to make proper arrangements for re-entry.
All guests will be wanded or asked to walk through a metal detector before entering the venue.
All guests will have their bag searched before entering the venue.
The above items are subject to change based on the event.
Sign Language Interpreters
WaMu Theater is pleased to provide signed performances for our hearing-impaired guests for select concert events. Interpretation services are not guaranteed for every event; however, we will make every effort to accommodate each request with appropriate advance notice, at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. Please contact the Box Office at (206) 381-7848 for further information.
Washington Music Theater prohibits smoking.
In compliance with state law (RCW 70.160), smoking of any kind is prohibited in all areas of WaMu Theater. This includes, but is not limited to: cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and smokeless tobacco.
Paid parking is available in the CenturyLink Field Event Center Garage. The Sounder Train & Link Light Rail have stations near the theater. Please check their website for full service details.