- All guests will be wanded before entering the venue
- All guests will have their bag searched before entering the venue
The above items are subject to change based on the event.
- Animals (Service animals are permitted)
- Beverages (factory sealed water is permitted)
- Bottles/Flasks (glass/aluminum/metal)
- Drug/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable products
- Flashlights/Laser Pens
- GoPros or any recording device
- Jewelry with spikes/studs
- Laptop Computers
- Large Backpacks
- Masks (including face bandanas)
- Pepper Spray
- Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens)
- Selfie Sticks
- Stools or any equipment used to stand on
Prohibited Items are subject to change based on the event.
Alcohol PoliciesWaMu Theater works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- All Guests purchasing alcohol, must present a valid ID (see below), regardless of what age they appear.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer/wine limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into WaMu Theater. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
The following forms of ID are acceptable at WaMu Theater:
The following forms of ID are NOT acceptable at WaMu Theater: